Overall: This watch has a really nice, classy, elegant design with its blue face and stainless steel band! It also has a rotating unidirectional bezel, a date display, and is water resistant to a full 200 meters which is pretty impressive! This watch has a Swiss quartz movement and is overall a really nice watch that is very well built! It works great as an everyday watch or as an elegant dress watch!
- Classy, elegant design – This watch has a really nice elegant design that is very similar to those high-end watches such as Rolex watches! The blue face and blue bezel has a really nice contrast with the stainless steel band and the white numbers and white hands.
- Gift Packaging- This watch is packaged really nice as it comes in its own watch case and also includes the warranty and instructions.
- Date function- This watch also clearly shows the date which comes in really handy!
- Unidirectional rotating bezel – This means that the bezel around the watch actually rotates and you can use it for a variety of things such as measuring time and speed. It comes in pretty handy!
- Gift Packaging- This watch is packaged really nicely as it comes in its own watch case and also includes the warranty and instructions. It makes a perfect gift! It has a two year international warranty!
- Swiss Quartz movement- This watch is a quartz watch which means it is powered by batteries. This also means that the watches seconds hand goes tick-tock, and not a sweeping motion as found in automatic watches. It is great at keeping time and is very accurate, and you don’t have to wear it everyday as you would with an automatic watch because it is powered by batteries!
- High Quality- As soon as this watch came in, you can tell that it was a quality build because it has a good amount of weight to it (a surefire way to tell if it is a high-quality watch). Furthermore, the watch does have a good brand name as a affordable, yet high-end watch line!
- Double clasp- the clasp of the stainless steel band is a deploy clasp with a safety band which is good because the watch won’t just randomly open (which can get super annoying). The stainless steel band also has plenty of links for bigger sized wrist, I had to take out about 5-6 links for it to fit my wrist!
- None that I could discern. With all watches there are personal preferences, but the watch functions very well and I am fond of the aesthetic appeal of this watch!
*I received this product in exchange for an honest, unbiased review