Overall: This watch has a really nice aesthetic appeal especially with the gold accents, classy and elegant design, chronograph features work well, it has a big face, and works well as an everyday watch or as a dress watch! It is a Japanese Quartz movement, water resistant up to 30 meters, and the chronograph features work well! It also makes a great gift because it is very nicely packaged!
- Elegant design- I really love the design of this watch! It has a simple, yet elegant design which makes it perfect for an everyday watch or as a dress watch! It really stands out because it has a big crisp white face so it definitely catches the eye of other people very quickly especially with the gold accents. Nothing on the watch looks tacky or cheaply made which makes you feel great while wearing it!
- Japanese Miyota Quartz movement- This watch is a quartz watch which means it is powered by batteries.
- Chronograph – This watch has some nice chronograph features! The chronograph has a second counter which is located in the 6 o clock position and a minute counter which is located in the 9 o clock position.
- Military Time indicator in the three o clock position.
- Scratch resistant and water resistant up to 30 meters.
- Gift Packaging- This watch is packaged really nice as it comes in its own watch case and also includes the warranty and instructions.
- Date function- This watch also clearly shows the date which comes in really handy!
- Big face- Due to the big face of the watch, the watch is easy to read. The watch is not overwhelmingly big and fits my wrist perfectly!
- Free watch band remover tool- The added band remover tool is extremely handy due to the bands of this watch. It was my first time using the band remover tool, I watched a simple youtube video, and performed it very easily. I have pretty small wrists so I had to take out three links for it to fit me perfectly. This watch seems to have enough links for big wrists and it is obviously adjustable for small links.
- None that I could discern. With all watches there are personal preferences, but the watch functions very well and I am fond of the aesthetic appeal of this watch!
*I received this product in exchange for an honest, unbiased review