Overall: I really like this vegetable slicer! It does a great job, is easy to use, and even comes with a cleaning brush!
- Easy to Use- The vegetable slicer is really easy to use and great for making any meal fancy! I especially love it for sprucing up my salads by adding that spiral cucumber or julienne carrot. All you have to do is just insert the vegetable (or whatever you want to cut) into the spiral slicer and turn it and it comes out really easily. Not a lot of force involved. The core comes out from the other side (which is nice)
- Two types of blades- You can either use the top hold, or the bottom half to cut your vegetables. One half is a little thicker cut, while one of them is a little thinner of a cut.
- Has a cap that has needles in it so you can attach the vegetable to the cap and easily just turn the cap to cut the vegetable. Great for protecting your fingers, even though your fingers shouldn’t really get damaged unless you put your hands inside the spiralizer
- Cleaning Brush- It comes with a cleaning brush which is really nice as you can easily clean the blades!
* I received this product in exchange for an honest, unbiased review