Overall: These are my new go-to headphones! Work really well, great sound, bluetooth capability, wireless, comfortable, and the swipe control is really innovative!
- Great Sound: These have good, quality sound. Great for music, phone calls, and all other needs. They also have a great amount of bass. The speaker impedance is 32 Ohm.
- Comfortable- I was wearing these headphones for quite a while and they were pretty comfortable. These cover your whole ears and they don’t put an excruciating amount of pressure onto your ears like a majority of other headphones. Also have cushions on top for the top of your head.
- Build Quality- These headphones look very well-built and seem like they will last quite a while.
- Regular Headphone Use- You can use these headphones like regular headphones because these also come with a regular aux cable.
- Foldable- These headphones are foldable so it is convenient for travel or keeping it in your backpack.
- Bluetooth 3.0- These work with all my bluetooth enabled devices. Has a range of about 33 feet
- Color/Style- I’m really liking the color and style of these headphones.
- Battery Life/Rechargeable- Charges with a micro-USB and a single charge lasts about 9 hours. The micro-usb to usb cable is included in the box as well as a normal aux cable.
- Swipe Control- You feel pretty cool swiping your headphones to increase the volume or go to the next song. The touch control is is pretty responsive and works great!
- Carrying Case is super durable and make it perfect for travel!
- In the travel case, I wish it had a little pouch to keep the aux cable and the charger cable. Not a dealbreaker though. You also have to try pretty hard to fit the headphones in the travel case so it would be great if the case was a tiny bit bigger, but it obviously fits.