Overall: The charger is great with a coiled design and an extra output!!
- Built- in Lightning cable – Easy to use and the lightning cable is mfi-certified which means that it is definitely a quality product! I also like how the cable is connected so you don’t have to worry about forgetting your cable or leaving it at home.
- Coiled design: this makes the cable not gigantically long so that you don’t have a long cable that is constantly getting in your way.
- One extra outputs: So if you have a full car or if you need other cables to add, this is a great addition so you’re not limited in options. The total maximum output is 3.4A which is definitely a pretty good output!
- LED indicator light: pretty good light which shows power status and adds an aesthetic appeal
- Over-charge protection
- The length: it is pretty good length for a car, however, it doesn’t reach all the way to the back. Some people may say that it’s a pro while some say its a con, but just wanted to point it out that if your friend is sitting all the way in the left or right backseat, they will probably have to put the phone in the middle of the car for the cable to be at an appropriate length. However, it’s the perfect length for front seat use. The length is 1.5 meter
*I received this product in exchange for an honest, unbiased review