Overall: These earbuds are awesome! Rechargeable with double batteries, tangle-free, built-in microphone, and perfect for the gym or for going out for a run!
- Carrying case- Comes in an awesome carrying case which makes it extremely convenient for travel or keeping it compact in your backpack, purse, or pocket. Super-durable!
- Buttons for all your needs- using the buttons for music, skipping songs, answering calls, rejecting calls, is all very easy even though the earbuds only has 3 buttons. You can use this for hands-free calling, listening to music, or whatever you want.
- Built-in microphone- This is pretty awesome for earbuds that are so compact in size.
- Wireless and Bluetooth capability- The wireless feature of these headphones make it super awesome! You don’t need any wires because of its bluetooth capability so no more dangling wires tugging you down while you are running. This also makes the earbuds perfect for running or using it in the gym because nothing is tugging you down which really ticks me off when I’m running. It’s always pretty dangerous to have wires dangling when lifting weights and they get in your way.
- Sound quality- the sound quality on these earbuds are super awesome! Good amount of bass with good, clear-quality audio. Perfect for all kinds of music.
- Rechargeable- These earbuds are also easily rechargeable with double the battery than other bluetooth earbuds so it lasts you a good while (about 15 hours). Charged with a regular micro-usb.
- Different size ear tips- There are three different sizes of ear tips included and the regular one fits my ear really well.
- Sweat-resistant and water-resistant: Makes it even more perfect for the gym or for running. Rain or shine, you have no excuses.
- I wish it had ear hooks and ear fins so I can be sure that it will stay in my ear, even though the earbuds have a good fit.
- The buttons are also hard to reach because if you put these earbuds on from behind the neck, then the buttons are on the back of your neck so you get confused as to what button you are pressing, but I think that’s a problem with all of the running earbuds.
* I received this product in exchange for an honest, unbiased review