Overall: I’m really digging this bluetooth speaker. Has a built-in radio, Micro SD reader, microphone, and also has good sound and is very compact!
- Bluetooth capability with microphone- This is great because if you keep it in the car, then you can just take your calls with the built-in microphone. Works well because you can reject calls and accept calls.
- Very Compact- this speaker is smaller than it looks which is perfect for keeping it anywhere. In terms of length, its smaller than my iphone, but its thicker.
- FM Radio- This is pretty cool and it works pretty well for me. It wasn’t working when I first received the speaker, but it was because it wasn’t charged. As soon as I plugged in the charger it picked up the signals.
- Micro SD Reader- I haven’t personally used the micro sd feature, but it reads the mp3’s in the SD and plays them.
- Aux input- incase you don’t have bluetooth capability or don’t have a micro SD
- Good sound- I thought the sound quality was pretty good.
- Battery Life- It has up to 5 hours of battery with bluetooth, or 6 hours with Aux.
- One thing that really ticks me off about this is when you first turn it on, a female voice states “bluetooth mode enabled” which is pretty loud. I wish I could lower the voice for that initial female voice. That voice also starts speaking when you switch channels (from bluetooth to fm). Maybe I just couldn’t figure it out, but it really annoys me that I can’t adjust the volume for that lady.
*I received this product in exchange for an honest, unbiased review