Overall: Great Solar-powered motion sensor light. Great way to go green, save up on that electricity bill, while still having motion sensored lights around the house. Great for front porches, backyards, or any other place you need illuminated at night that receives sunlight during the day.
- Solar-powered: This is a great way to save on energy costs and go green. I put this in front of my front door and it absorbed enough sunlight so work all the way throughout the night as far as I could tell (I didn’t stay up all night).
- Easy installation: The installation wasn’t that complicated. The package came with the required screws.
- Motion activation works really well. It has a dim light when there is no motion, but as I approach the light, it has a pretty good illuminating light to light up the front porch. The light dims after about 10 seconds or so when there is no motion.
- Auto-shut off when there is sunshine or light. This is a good feature so it doesn’t waste energy during the day.
- Durable and weather-resistant
- Works as well as my previous motion powered light that required batteries.
*I received this product in exchange for an honest, unbiased review