Overall: This was my first time trying a french coffee press and this is definitely awesome! It is very high-quality, great for hot or cold brews due to the double-wall insulation, and makes great coffee!
- Easy to clean- because this french coffee press is made out of stainless steel, it is very easy to clean and dishwasher safe!!
- Looks great- The french coffee looks great on its own and is delivered with retail packaging which makes it perfect for a house-warming gift!
- Makes great coffee and easy to use- This was my first time trying a french coffee press and it makes great coffee! It is really easy to use, there are numerous youtube videos for whatever you are trying to make. I like it way better than using my Keurig, especially for iced coffee.
- Great size- Holds 50 ounces of coffee which makes a good size batch for a couple of people.
- Insulated- Whether you cold brew or hot brew, the insulated design of this coffee press makes it retain the temperature for a longer period of time so you can enjoy your coffee now and later. I personally cold brew my coffee to make iced coffee so the insulated design works great for those hot summer days!
*I received this product in exchange for an honest, unbiased review