Overall: These headphones are AWESOME!!! Super affordable, awesome audio, high-quality, wireless, rechargeable, what else do you need?
- Carrying case- Comes in an awesome carrying case which makes it extremely convenient for travel or keeping it compact in your backpack, pursue, or pocket. Super-durable!
- Easy to use buttons for all your needs- using the buttons for music, skipping songs, answering calls, rejecting calls, is all very easy even though the headset only has 3 buttons. You can use this for hands-free calling, listening to music, or whatever you want.
- Built-in headset- This is pretty awesome for a headset that is so compact in size.
- Wireless and Bluetooth capability- The wireless feature of these headphones make it super awesome! You don’t need any wires because of its bluetooth capability so no more dangling wires tugging you down while you are running. This also makes the headset perfect for running or using it in the gym because nothing tying you down which really ticks me off when I’m running. It’s always pretty dangerous to have wires dangling when lifting weights and they get in your way.
- Sound quality- the sound quality on these headphones are super awesome! Good amount of bass with good, clear-quality audio. Perfect for all kinds of music. Like other people have said, these have better sound quality than other headphones that are priced in the hundreds.
- Rechargeable- These headphones are also easily rechargeable. It charges pretty fast, in about an hour and it lasts you a good while (about 6 hours)
- Different size ear tips, fins, and ear hooks- The ear hooks are definitely essential when running to make sure it stays in your ear and the ear tips and fins are great for all kinds of ears to make sure they fit perfectly in your ears.
- Sweat-resistant: Makes it even more perfect for the gym or for running
- I honestly couldn’t come up with any cons to these headphones. The only thing I can come up with is the fact that they use a non-standard USB connector which is the UC-E6.