If you ever find yourself always having your phone battery dead whenever you go places, then portable chargers are definitely for you! Everyone should definitely have an emergency portable charger in their car for emergencies! Now in terms of portable chargers, the Adfilic Power Bank is a sturdy, well-built, compact portable charger that I really like!
- 2600mAH- My iPhone 4S has a battery of about 1400 mAH so this means that by using this portable charger, you can get about 1 and a half full charges. This is pretty good for a portable charger of this size.
- Compact- You can easily carry it anywhere. I keep it in the car and whenever I need to charge my phone, I just keep the portable charger in my pocket and charge my phone in the same pocket.
- Durable- It is very sturdy and looks like it’s going to last a long time.
- 3 in 1 USB Adapter Cable- This is definitely the best part about buying this portable charger because it comes with this 3 in 1 cable which has a mini USB ouput (for most Androids, Blackberry’s, and Windows phones and also for charging this portable charger), a lightning cable output (for iPhone 5’s), and a previous iPhone charger (for iPhone 4s and below) so this is literally your all-in-one solution cable. The best part about this cable is that when you use it with the portable charger, you can use all three chargers at once. That’s simply amazing!!!
- You can’t use the input and output at the same time. So in other words, you can’t simultaneously charge portable charger and charge phone at the same time.
Sturdy, well-built charger that I definitely recommend if you’re in the market for portable chargers. The major advantage of buying this portable charger instead of the others is the 3-in-1 cable and the portable, compactness of the charger.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.